Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Fuckin' Awesome!

After putting up with being put down for two years I have to come to terms with that fact that I am amazing and deserve so much more than he had to offer!

I am a redhead! There are only 2% of us in the entire world! You should treasure that rarity of my presence!

I'm going back to college. And I'm going to rock!

I became a manger at work in 3 months.

I am an awesome artist!

I am a truly honest individual.

I've lost 90 lbs in the last year.

Everything I have, I've paid for myself! This included college!

I am an awesome cook!

My sense of humor is wicked.

I'm am a plethora of useful, useless information. 

And you know this is a good practice. If you don't have the time to sit down and make an "I'm Fuckin' Awesome" List, make the time to tell yourself once a day, why you are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment