Sunday, December 16, 2012

BOOYAH!

I'm a college student, again!
I'm so excited. I start back in January. I'm going to juggle school and working full time and I am going to Succeed dammit! (Yes, it's important enough to capitalize!)
I'm starting out with your most basic or college courses. My only conundrum is Computer Sciences or Psychology, or even Art! Gosh. My future still feels so tenuous.
All the aptitude tests point me in the direction of computers and that is the field that offers the biggest job growth and security.
And psychology is something that has always interested me.
And art is my passion. My passion isn't very profitable, but I'm hoping that between the computer field and psychology there will always be room for art in my life.
I'm just super happy to be going back to school. Thought I would share that with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment