Saturday, December 22, 2012

Honesty for Single Girls


I recently read a very interesting article over on the site of the lovely Indie Chicks.

This is something I had to tackle recently. I've been dating, and seeing that I'm not in a relationship, I didn't see any qualms about seeing two or three guys at once. Dating multiple people is new to me, so I approached it in the way I felt would hurt everyone the least. 

Honestly.

Guy B asked why I couldn't meet him until much later. I told him Guy A had already asked for coffee date planned for that afternoon. And he shrugged it off! Although, what I thought was going to be a late afternoon coffee, turned into late night coffee and I had to take a rain check. I told him I was headed to dinner with Guy B. And yeah, he admitted he was disappointed, but we're still talking and going to the movies when he arrives back in town.

Honesty has paid off for me. And I have gotten to know some really great guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment