Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Greeting Readers!


My name is Brandi. 

You’re average Middle American young woman working to etch out her own life. I have my faults, I’ll be the first to tell you that, but I work hard to overcome them and find happiness in my life with what I have. I recently went through a break-up from a bad relationship. I grew-up enough where my ex couldn’t control me any longer and cut ties. One of my next few posts will go further in depth about that situation and everything I learned from it.

But now I want to focus on me and what I am doing now!

I am twenty-one and living at home with my mother and step-father. I am no-where close to where I thought 
I’d be back in high school. I am making progress to get back on track.

I am beginning to have goals and plans again!

I have a job and I am paying my own bills, which right now are only student loans and phone. It pained me every time I asked my mother or grandmother for money it keep my phone active.

I am in the process of going back to school, a local community college to salvage my GPA from my freshman year when I dropped out.

I am an artist and I want to keep that part of my life. I dream of having my work hang in a gallery.

I enjoy writing, I want to be published!

I want to take a solo trip to Ireland!

I’m getting a tattoo! It’s a beautiful Celtic-knot shamrock with the phrase “Tada gan iarracht”, which is Gaelic for “Nothing without effort.” I feel that sums up my life philosophy.

I am reconnecting with friends I had from high school and college and I am working at making new friends.

This all seems pretty random and lacking any continuity, and for that I apologize. I promise that my future posts will have more structure.

This is just meant to be an introduction to give everyone an idea of where I am right now. My next few posts will be brief histories to help you readers, know me and how I’ve gotten to be myself, now.

I really hope that sharing my thoughts and experiences will make me a stronger person and remind me of everything I have to look forward to.
BSM

No comments:

Post a Comment